Air Miles to offer 24/7 service to members
Dubai, February 4, 2010
Air Miles, the world’s leading multi-participant loyalty programme, has announced the launch of its Interactive Voice Response (IVR) system which is set to provide members with 24-hour service, 365 days a year.
The system is set to provide Air Miles members with a more personalised service by identifying each caller and offering a range of self-service options that enable the customer to carry out instant transactions.
“Members will be able to select their preferred language, update their personal details, request information via email, redeem rewards or obtain instant account and balance updates. Previously this required a live agent and was less instantaneous,” stated Fouad El-Qassem, loyalty services director, Air Miles Middle East.
The application was designed by Altitude Software following a pilot scheme and several months of extensive research aimed at establishing the precise needs of the programme's members.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- UAE hotel group launches Abu Dhabi project
- Jordan passenger traffic up 14pc
- Self-service check-in soon at Kuwait airport
- Gulf Air launches flight to Al Maktoum airport
- Jazeera Airways tops on-time performance
- Jumeirah inks Oman luxury resort deal
- Ritz unveils big Qatar National Day offer
- Mideast airlines top global traffic growth in Oct
- Travelport appoints online business head
- Saudi cargo plane veers off runway in Nigeria