Air Miles announces great giveaway
Dubai, December 24, 2009
Air Miles, the world’s leading multi participant loyalty programme, is giving away a trip to Disneyland for the whole family, through its major end of year promotion – The Great Air Miles Giveaway.
Air Miles is offering this reward to its members in the UAE, Qatar and Bahrain.
From November 15 to December 31, all members simply need to swipe their Air Miles Card in any of their favourite 120-plus brands across the three countries, to qualify for the reward.
Air Miles Cardholders shopping at any participating outlets can be one of this year’s Great Air Miles winners and take home mega prizes of a fully paid family trip to Disneyland, a 5-star travel package to Istanbul, or a complete home makeover.
Also up for grabs for UAE members are a wardrobe makeover and two Dh25,000 worth of shopping packages including a luxury car to go shopping around Dubai for the winner. The members in Qatar and Bahrain get a chance to win a home makeover, millions of Air Miles, LCD TVs and diamond jewellery.
“This is our way of saying “thank you” to our loyal members. The company values their loyalty and we want to maintain an excellent level of consumer trust and confidence by rewarding them over and above the usual rewards with innovative and aspirational prizes,” said Mark Mortimer-Davies, chief executive officer, Air Miles Middle East.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Turkish Airlines adds 4 new destinations
- Moroccan tourism revenue up 6pc in Jan
- City Seasons backs European MICE event
- Dubai T2 expansion boosts flydubai growth
- Etihad to acquire Abu Dhabi airport services firms
- Jordan airport sees record passenger traffic
- Boeing delivers 777-300 jetliner to Saudia
- Kuwait Airways signs Airbus deal
- Atlantis, The Palm, seeks $850m loan
- Emirates, TUI India ink agent agreement