Air Miles announces great giveaway
Dubai, December 24, 2009
Air Miles, the world’s leading multi participant loyalty programme, is giving away a trip to Disneyland for the whole family, through its major end of year promotion – The Great Air Miles Giveaway.
Air Miles is offering this reward to its members in the UAE, Qatar and Bahrain.
From November 15 to December 31, all members simply need to swipe their Air Miles Card in any of their favourite 120-plus brands across the three countries, to qualify for the reward.
Air Miles Cardholders shopping at any participating outlets can be one of this year’s Great Air Miles winners and take home mega prizes of a fully paid family trip to Disneyland, a 5-star travel package to Istanbul, or a complete home makeover.
Also up for grabs for UAE members are a wardrobe makeover and two Dh25,000 worth of shopping packages including a luxury car to go shopping around Dubai for the winner. The members in Qatar and Bahrain get a chance to win a home makeover, millions of Air Miles, LCD TVs and diamond jewellery.
“This is our way of saying “thank you” to our loyal members. The company values their loyalty and we want to maintain an excellent level of consumer trust and confidence by rewarding them over and above the usual rewards with innovative and aspirational prizes,” said Mark Mortimer-Davies, chief executive officer, Air Miles Middle East.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Air Arabia opens new sales office in Bahrain
- Lufthansa aims high with 'First Class' service
- Emirates launches new service to Boston
- Dubai Airports 'powers down' for green initiative
- City Seasons opens 5-star hotel in Abu Dhabi
- Etihad alert on fog
- Bahrain F1 visa procedures issued
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- GCC airlines defend female cabin crew policies
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador