The Address beefs up UAE property portfolio
Dubai, October 8, 2009
The Address Hotels + Resorts, the five star premium hotel brand of Emaar Hospitality Group, has added The Montgomerie Dubai golf club to its portfolio of UAE properties.
The Address will now operate and manage the boutique styled clubhouse and focus on offering tangible guest benefits in line with the brand’s operational ethos, said a statement.
This latest addition of The Address Hotels + Resorts will increase its portfolio in the UAE to five, which includes the already opened properties of The Address Downtown Burj Dubai, The Address Dubai Mall, and The Palace – The Old Town and the soon to open hotel The Address Dubai Marina.
“To operate and manage The Montgomerie Dubai is a logical move forward for The Address Hotels + Resorts,” said Marc Dardenne, chief executive officer, Emaar Hospitality Group and Emaar Hotels and Resorts.
“By integrating this luxury retreat under The Address umbrella, we are building on the strong platform of growth that we have already created for the brand. The Address Montgomerie Dubai, thus, becomes the first retreat hotel in our portfolio, a unique positioning that we will further build on.”
He added: “In line with the new brand identity and positioning, The Address Montgomerie Dubai will also focus on offering tangible guest benefits through a one size fits one strategy.
“Among the signature services that will be implemented with immediate effect are the 24-hour stay check-in policy and free Internet access across the hotel which are sure to add to The Montgomerie’s already existing world-class reputation. A retreat hotel is the ultimate in personalised service and that is what we assure our guests.”
The Address Hotels + Resorts will manage all operational aspects of the property. The golf course and adjoining golf academy, which were launched in October 2002, will continue to be managed by luxury Golf brand, Troon Golf.
“The association of The Address brand is a great added benefit for The Montgomerie in Dubai,” said world-renowned professional golfer Colin Montgomerie, who will be overseeing the golf club operations.
“The Montgomerie has achieved numerous milestones and accolades since its opening in 2002 and is certain to further strengthen its appeal under this new management agreement in the foreseeable future,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas
- Sofitel to open in Downtown Dubai
- Women’s role in aviation focus for summit
- Turkish, Singapore Airlines expand codeshare
- Global air passenger traffic up 7.8pc in Jan
- Hilton to open 41-storey hotel in Pearl-Qatar
- Graffiti area at the Great Wall
- Dubai hotels welcome 11m guests
- Wyndham signs for 4th hotel in Turkey
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- IFA Hotels unveils fresh brand identity
- Turkish Airlines launches Rotterdam flights
- RJ to operate Amman-Kuwait twice daily
- JCDecaux unveils digital screens at Dubai airport
- EU awaits surge in UAE corporate travellers