Air Miles launches Ramadan offer
Dubai, September 1, 2009
Air Miles, a leading multi-participant loyalty programme, has launched a Ramadan promotion in conjunction with one of its key partners, Abela Supermarkets.
The promotion – which will be running daily throughout Ramadan – gives Air Miles members using their card in an Abela supermarket in Abu Dhabi the chance to win Dh600 ($163) worth of vouchers everyday, which can be redeemed in store.
Dave Battiston CEO Air Miles, Middle East said: “Ramadan is an extremely special time for people working and living in the Middle East, and to honour this we have teamed up with one of our top participants, Abela Supermarkets to offer a daily reward to one lucky Air Miles member.
“Air Miles staff will be on hand at branded kiosks in Abela Supermarkets to help new members to sign up and begin benefiting from earning loyalty points. This will also ensure that even people who don’t currently possess an Air Miles card can sign up and then stand a chance of winning the prize,” added Battiston.
Air Miles has also recently introduced an instant redemption service throughout Abela Supermarkets which enables its members’ miles to be instantly exchanged for items in store. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas
- Sofitel to open in Downtown Dubai
- Women’s role in aviation focus for summit
- Turkish, Singapore Airlines expand codeshare
- Global air passenger traffic up 7.8pc in Jan
- Hilton to open 41-storey hotel in Pearl-Qatar
- Graffiti area at the Great Wall