Ski Dubai celebrates its 3 millionth visitor
Dubai, August 20, 2009
Abu Dhabi-based Adil Al Kindi became Ski Dubai's three millionth visitor, winning an array of prizes that included an all expenses paid holiday to the ski resort of Seefeld in Austria.
The gifts Adil received for being the individual who marked the important milestone included skiing lessons, a six-month membership for Ski Dubai, a pair of Atomic skis and an Emirates Holidays ski package for two to Austria.
Adil admits that at the moment he doesn’t ski, but says that this is something that will change now.
“The centre has established itself as one of the most popular leisure destinations for the city and its reputation extends right across the world, meaning that it has become a must-see attraction for residents and tourists alike,” said Mike Mahoney, general manager at Ski Dubai.
“We have seasoned regular visitors as well as new customers keen to sample the unique experience of indoor winter sports activities,” he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Jordan passenger traffic up 14pc
- Self-service check-in soon at Kuwait airport
- Gulf Air launches flight to Al Maktoum airport
- Jazeera Airways tops on-time performance
- Jumeirah inks Oman luxury resort deal
- Ritz unveils big Qatar National Day offer
- Mideast airlines top global traffic growth in Oct
- Travelport appoints online business head
- Saudi cargo plane veers off runway in Nigeria
- Gulf Air launches loyalty promotion