Rosewood Corniche gears up for Hajj season
Jeddah, November 25, 2008
Rosewood Corniche staff are gearing up for the holiday season, paying particular attention to the needs of Hajj pilgrims.
The ultra-luxury hotel is getting ready for its high season, highlighted by the annual pilgrimage to the holy city of Mecca that falls in early December, said a hotel spokesman.
Mecca and Al Masjid Al Haram is a mere 50 minutes from the hotel’s location on the Jeddah Corniche and regular bus services are available.
The mission at Rosewood Corniche is to alleviate any traveller anxiety about accommodation, with lavish Red Sea suites and organised transport.
As every able-bodied Muslim is obliged to perform Hajj at least once in their lifetime, the hotel’s flawless service allows pilgrims to focus on fulfilling their spiritual obligations and completing the Hajj rituals.
“We believe pilgrims should not be distracted from the importance of Hajj by poorly run hotels with substandard service and dining options,” said managing director of Rosewood Corniche Hans-Peter Leitzke.
“We attend to every detail, providing a luxurious stay with personalised attention, so that our guests can concentrate on the pilgrimage itself.”
Featuring international restaurants led by world-class chefs, Saudi Arabia’s most opulent royal suite, and the Rosewood brand’s signature personalised service, Hajj pilgrims and business and leisure travellers are spoilt for choice and assured the most luxurious stay in Jeddah while staying at the Rosewood Corniche during the high season.
Airport assistance on arrival and departure, 24-hour butler service and a dedicated business centre further ensure guests maximum comfort and privacy.
The centre offers the latest in telecommunications allowing each visitor to stay in touch with colleagues and loved ones across the globe.
Designed for both business and leisure travel, Rosewood Corniche is ideally positioned on Jeddah’s Corniche, one of the city’s most impressive districts.
The celebrated Jeddah Corniche runs parallel to the Red Sea for over 20 miles, and provides convenient access to the city’s business and leisure areas.
As the only ultra-luxury hotel in Jeddah, the stunning Rosewood Corniche redefines modern elegance and offers unparalleled personal service and world-class amenities.- TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Emergency drill to take place at Amman airport
- JA Resorts to launch high-end resort In Maldives
- Saudi sees $5.3bn hotel projects in pipeline
- Hilton appoints new GM for Alexandria hotel
- Air Arabia opens new sales office in Bahrain
- Lufthansa aims high with 'First Class' service
- Emirates launches new service to Boston
- Dubai Airports 'powers down' for green initiative
- City Seasons opens 5-star hotel in Abu Dhabi
- Etihad alert on fog
- Bahrain F1 visa procedures issued
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- GCC airlines defend female cabin crew policies
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah