DAE receives 3 Airbus aircraft
Dubai, October 21, 2008
Dubai Aerospace Enterprise (DAE), has bought three Airbus aircraft which were ordered by Kingfisher Airlines in a sale and leaseback deal, a report said.
DAE Capital revealed that Airbus has delivered three new Pratt and Whitney-powered Airbus A330-200 wide-body aircraft which were ordered by Kingfisher Airlines, according to the Gulf News report.
The company which is fast becoming a name to reckon with in the aircraft leasing business, owns 33 aircraft and has further ordered 200 Boeing and Airbus aircraft which will be delivered from 2010.
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Etihad announces new appointments
- Etihad expands India operations
- UAE hotel group launches Abu Dhabi project
- Jordan passenger traffic up 14pc
- Self-service check-in soon at Kuwait airport
- Gulf Air launches flight to Al Maktoum airport
- Jazeera Airways tops on-time performance
- Jumeirah inks Oman luxury resort deal
- Ritz unveils big Qatar National Day offer
- Mideast airlines top global traffic growth in Oct