DAE receives 3 Airbus aircraft
Dubai, October 21, 2008
Dubai Aerospace Enterprise (DAE), has bought three Airbus aircraft which were ordered by Kingfisher Airlines in a sale and leaseback deal, a report said.
DAE Capital revealed that Airbus has delivered three new Pratt and Whitney-powered Airbus A330-200 wide-body aircraft which were ordered by Kingfisher Airlines, according to the Gulf News report.
The company which is fast becoming a name to reckon with in the aircraft leasing business, owns 33 aircraft and has further ordered 200 Boeing and Airbus aircraft which will be delivered from 2010.
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Orders top $100bn as Boeing, Airbus battle it out
- Qatar Airways picks US firm for nacelle service
- Oman Air orders five Boeing 737-900ER jets
- Jazeera grabs key ME market share
- Etihad, US firm ink smart technology pact
- Renaissance to host 'day of discovery'
- Boeing clinches $30bn Dreamliner-10 orders
- Accor overhauls Pullman, targets 150 hotels
- Gulf Air official reappointed to key post
- Loss-making Abu Dhabi TDIC sells key project