Ajman City Centre offers Ramadan promotions
Ajman, September 11, 2008
Ajman City Centre has announced Ramadan special promotional offers to provide the ideal setting for visitors in Ajman to spend their evenings as they shop and then relax at an exclusive Arabian tent.
The popular mall is urging customers to donate and rewards them in a fitting manner by offering 10 lucky winners an Umrah trip to Mecca when they donate Dh10 to charity.
The centre also ensures that shoppers spending at its over 70 stores walk away with prizes. In an initiative named “Win the Moon and Stars This Ramadan”, two sleek Ford cars are up for grabs for customers who shop for Dh150 or more.
Visitors can relax at the specially set-up Arabian tent which includes a falcon show and henna specialists, besides serving Arabic dates and coffee.
Ajman City Centre is also part of MAF Shopping Malls charity initiative ‘Make a Difference this Ramadan’ which urges visitors to donate specific items such as spectacles, books, mobile phones and clothes. The donated items will then be handed over to partner charities to be distributed among those in need, said an official.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- GCC airlines defend female cabin crew policies
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas