Lufthansa offers special Ramadan fares
Dubai, September 8, 2008
Lufthansa German Airlines is offering customers a chance to fly from Abu Dhabi/Dubai to 31 selected European destinations until mid-October as part of its Ramadan promotion with starting prices from Dh1500 ($408).
"The Lufthansa customers can enjoy a mini break, a well deserved holiday or travel on business to Amsterdam, Barcelona, Copenhagen, Frankfurt, London, Manchester, Milan, Munich, Nice, Oslo, Paris, Prague, Stockholm, Venice, Warsaw and more at reduced special Ramadan fares," said Peter Pollak, general manager passenger sales UAE & director Gulf & Pakistan, Lufthansa German Airlines said.
“Driven by our commitment to the UAE, as an added incentive, Lufthansa would like to offer its customers special fares during the holy month of Ramadan," he noted.
“Lufthansa offers a strong signal of commitment to its customers. Our Ramadan online special promotion seals our presence in the region for the long-haul number one choice for flight connections to 31 selected destinations in Europe through their hubs in Frankfurt,” he added.
The customers can avail this offer if they purchase their tickets by September 30. The departure period is from September 6 to October 10 and the return period is from September 12 until December 14.
"Advance purchase period of the ticket is 5 days. Passengers booking their flights to a destination in Europe will need to have a minimum stay of 5 days and a maximum stay of 60 days."
"Additionally, infants receive a discount of 90 per cent while children between 2 and 12 years of age receive a discount of 25 per cent," Pollak added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- WTO in deal to promote adventure travel
- Iata cuts global airline profit forecast to $18.7bn
- Gulf Hotels plans $132m waterfront property in Dubai
- Yas Island targets German tourist trade
- Sharq Doha unveils Al Dana Garden
- Beacon technology 'ideal' to aviation industry
- Emergency drill to take place at Amman airport
- JA Resorts to launch high-end resort In Maldives
- $5.3bn hotel projects coming up in Saudi
- Hilton appoints new GM for Alexandria hotel
- Air Arabia opens new sales office in Bahrain
- Lufthansa aims high with 'First Class' service
- Emirates launches new service to Boston
- Dubai Airports 'powers down' for green initiative
- City Seasons opens 5-star hotel in Abu Dhabi
- Etihad alert on fog
- Bahrain F1 visa procedures issued
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- GCC airlines defend female cabin crew policies
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s