Dusit launches first branded residence in Dubai
Dubai, August 13, 2008
Bangkok-based Thai hospitality chain Dusit International will unveil its first branded residence outside Thailand, with the soft opening of Dusit Residence Dubai Marina.
The 35-storey landmark tower will contain a total of 146 premier serviced residences, overlooking the lifestyle enclave of Dubai Marina.
Conveniently located in the heart of ‘New’ Dubai, the Dusit Residence aims to cater to both business and leisure travelers.
“For business travelers, we are only five minutes away from Dubai Media City, Knowledge Village and Dubai Internet City,” said Dalip Singh, General Manager, Dusit Residence Dubai Marina.
“For our leisure guests we are within easy reach of Ibn Battuta and Mall of the Emirates, not to mention the extensive lifestyle facilities in the Marina itself.’
“Our residences are fully equipped with everything from quality brand toasters and washing machines to wireless internet and iPod docking stations, along with spectacular panoramic views,’ he added.
’In addition we have state-of-the-art meeting rooms as well as mobile office support, which can be installed in the guest’s residence, complete with secretarial assistance if necessary.”
Dusit Residence Dubai Marina is the third Dusit property in Dubai, after Al Barsha and Dusit Thani.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Middle East Hotel Awards held
- Pacific World announces UAE, Oman launch
- Mubadala unit developing new cabin concept
- Emirates to increase flights to Colombo
- Etihad Airways appoints new GM
- Oman Air to buy three A330 planes
- Enrolment for tourism youth summer camp opens
- British Airways celebrates Jordan return
- Egypt tourist arrivals jump 11.8pc
- Kuwaiti touristic website introduced