Etihad chauffeur service for Paris customers
Abu Dhabi, May 7, 2008
Etihad Airways has introduced a new luxury chauffeur service Etihad Chauffeur, for its premium customers travelling to and from Paris Charles de Gaulle airport.
The airline will offer the complimentary luxury car service,to all its first and business class customers travelling within a 100 kilometres radius of the main airport in Paris, said an Etihad official.
The airline has selected two different types of limousines to operate the new service - the Mercedes E series for first class customers and the Peugeot executive sedan for business class customers.
Geert Boven, Etihad Airways’ executive vice president sales and services, said Etihad has established a reputation for providing the very highest standards of hospitality and Etihad Chauffeur is a further example of our service quality.
“We believe that the experience our customers have on the ground is just as important as the one they experience with us in the air. Travelling to and from the airport often can leave passengers feeling pressured, something the new chauffeur service totally eliminates,” Boven noted.
Etihad has chosen Chabe Limousines, one of France’s prominent chauffeured transportation companies, to provide the new service within the Paris and Isle de France area.
Customers flying into Paris from Abu Dhabi with Etihad Airways will be met in the arrivals area and escorted to their limousine by their chauffeur, ensuring little time is wasted at the airport.
The Etihad Chauffeur service is also available for the airline’s premium customers at Abu Dhabi, London Heathrow, Manchester, Dublin, Bangkok, New York, Munich, Frankfurt, Sydney and Toronto, with more destinations to be added during 2008.
Etihad flies to France 10 times per week. Flight EY037 departs daily from Abu Dhabi at 2pm, and arrives at Charles de Gaulle airport in Paris at 7.25pm. The return flight, EY038 departs from Paris at 10.15pm, and arrives in Abu Dhabi at 7am the following day.
Three additional flights take place on Mondays, Thursdays and Saturdays. Flight EY031 departs Abu Dhabi at 2.00am, and arrives at Charles de Gaulle airport at 7.25am. The return flight, EY032, departs Paris at 11.35am, and arrives in Abu Dhabi at 8.20pm.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- GCC airlines defend female cabin crew policies
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas