Sandisk, Strategy ink Africa distribution deal
Dubai, November 4, 2013
SanDisk Corporation, a global leader in flash storage solutions, has signed a distribution deal with Strategy International, an IT distributor in Africa.
Strategy International distributes to Morocco, Algeria and Tunisia.
“Strategy International has been distributing SanDisk products to the northern African channel for the past few months,” said Sreedhar Sreekumar, SanDisk regional sales manager, Middle East and Africa.
“Our relationship with Strategy International reinforces our objective to expand our product reach in Africa. We are excited to work with Strategy International in the hopes of reinforcing the use of SanDisk products throughout the continent.”
Today, SanDisk’s pioneering flash technology can be found in products from top electronics companies, and at retail stores around the world.
“We are excited to partner with SanDisk, a company that has revolutionized the digital age,” said Abish Mohammed, managing director at Strategy International. “We look forward to working with them to grow SanDisk’s consumer reach in northern Africa.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Epson launches T-shirt printer
- AOC unveils 27-inch LED monitor
- UAE jeweller rolls out red carpet collection
- Canon focus on growth at partner meet
- Philips smooth touch monitor launched
- Lenovo to launch new smartphone in UAE
- Sony unveils new Bluetooth speakers
- Etisalat launches Apple shop in shop
- Samsonite launches new collection
- DGCX volumes up 51pc in November