Bebe opens flagship store in Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi, November 4, 2013
Bebe, a contemporary women's apparel and accessories brand, recently opened its flagship store in the World Trade Center Mall, Abu Dhabi.
The opening of the Bebe store marks the opening of the eighth Bebe Store in UAE. The new Bebe store occupies an area of 5,000 sq ft making it the flagship store in Abu Dhabi.
Shabnam Hashir, senior brand manager, Bebe UAE said, “We opened our first Bebe store in Abu Dhabi in October 2007 and it has done incredibly well. I am sure our new store in World Trade Center Mall will also win many hearts again as the store is bigger and will hold a wider assortment of our new collections giving us an opportunity to serve our clientele better in fulfilling their fashion needs”.
The Bebe store in WTC was designed with a contemporary look to fashion and uses the custom Bebe colours – black & white. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Jewellery Arabia sales top $28m
- Ajmal launches oriental fragrance
- Gitanjali group unveils diamond collection
- Sony launches new 3-in-1 Walkman
- Buyers flock to Dubai jewellery show
- Al Meera opens first 24/7 mall in Qatar
- Fijitsu scanners feature PaperStream
- LG launches new tablet in UAE
- Major jewellery expo opens in Dubai
- Weber renews Carrefour UAE partnership deal