Samsung unveils Galaxy Round
Amman, November 3, 2013
Samsung Electronics Co has unveiled its Galaxy Round, the world’s first curved display smartphone.
The Galaxy Round features a 5.7-inch full HD Super Amoled flexible display, offers a comfortable hand grip and exclusive experiences of curved display.
Its features include the ‘Roll Effect,’ which enables users to check information such as date, time, missed call and battery easily when home screen is off, the ‘Gravity Effect’ for creating visual interaction with the screen by tilting the device and the ‘Bounce UX’ enables users to control their music.
When the device’ display is off while the music player is running, a short press to the left of the device will play the previous track while a short press to the right will play the next track. For pictures and videos, the ‘Side Mirror’ feature enables users to gain access to list of the album content with a left and right tilt.
Other features include the ‘One-Hand Operation,’ bringing a user’s most desired controls closer to a preferred side of the screen and the ‘Multi Window,’ which enables users to open more than one application on the screen and run simultaneous multiple instances of the same application or to easily share content between applications. - TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Major jewellery expo opens in Dubai
- Weber renews Carrefour UAE partnership deal
- BMMI marks ‘Quality Month’
- Philips launches Airfryer XL
- Mena online spending to hit $15bn by 2015
- China Homelife Dubai kicks off
- Acer launches new EMEA brand campaign
- UAE firm unveils new furniture collection
- Zotac unveils new edition graphics cards
- Canon launches 2 PowerShot cameras in Bahrain