Arabian Oud unveils new luxury fragrance
Riyadh, October 31, 2013
Saudi Arabia-based Arabian Oud, the largest specialised oriental perfume retailer in the world and foremost luxury fragrance house in the Middle East, has launched its new Majestic Platinum fragrance.
Designed to offer utmost indulgence and originality, the new fragrance comprises a composition of sandalwood and balsa, supported with a garland of Bergamot flowers that combine with Berries Fruits extract.
The launch of Majestic Platinum follows the success of Arabian Oud’s release of its Majestic luxury fragrance that recently won an international prestigious award in recognition of its elegantly classic design and combination of wild roses with a base of white incense, sandalwood and deluxe oud oil.
Majestic Platinum is offered in a 100ml bottle that is designed to reflect the genuine value of heritage, a statement said.
According to Arabian Oud’s marketing manager, the new fragrance, with its exquisite aromatic combination of floral extracts and precious timber notes, is expected to see remarkable turnout at par with the previously launched Majestic fragrance.
He pointed out that Arabian Oud has maintained an international position through its integrated portfolio of award-winning luxury oriental perfumes that comply with highest international standards of quality and best industry practices.
He added: “Majestic Platinum was designed with high accuracy and precision, using only the latest technologies in the perfume industry. Like always, Arabian Oud spared no efforts in creating a fine-tuned packaging that perfectly reflects and introduces the content. The new spray fragrance mirrors the distinctive efforts of Arabian Oud towards excellence and leadership in the oriental perfume industry across the world.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices