Top consultancy opens Dubai base
Dubai, October 24, 2013
Global growth strategy and franchise consulting company Management 2000 (M2000) has announced the launch of its operations in the Middle East, North Africa and Turkey region (Menat).
M2000 brings more than 30 years of experience and comprehensive portfolio of services, systems and processes to its new hub based in Dubai, said a statement.
Founded and led by Bob Gappa, a global authority in business expansion strategies and franchising, M2000 has worked with 1,400 companies across hundreds of locations in the US, Canada and around the world and has pioneered numerous multi-unit operations and franchise system innovations that have become industry standards, it said.
“The region is undergoing a transformation with the unprecedented growth of franchises and emergence of a new generation of multi-unit companies. Ensuring competitive advantage and success requires building sound customer-centric organizations with proven franchising methods and systems on a global level,” said Gappa, speaking ahead of a visit to the UAE and Saudi Arabia to launch the Menat operations. “With our new office in Dubai and seasoned team of professionals, we will support established, fast-growing and start-up companies, helping them realise their long-term profitable growth.”
M2000’s experienced team in the US will now be complemented by a team of consultants in Dubai, led by Hussein Murad.
Murad, a senior executive with more than 20 years of leadership experience in management consulting, retail and market expansion programmes, performance management and organizational effectiveness, heads the Menat operations team as managing director.
Murad has played a vital role in brand building for Fortune 500 companies and regional brands across the Middle East, the statement said.
M2000 works with some of the world’s best-known brands including Ace Hardware, Target, Burger King, Chili’s, Subway, Pizza Hut, Little Caesar’s, Baskin Robbins, Haagen-Dazs, T.G.I.F., KFC, Thrifty Car Rental, Sir Speedy Printing, Starbucks, Fat Burger, Krispy Kreme, Diet Center, Toni & Guy, Mailboxes, etc., Century 21 Realty, Cruise Holidays, Clean ‘N Press, Gloria Jean’s Coffee, Cinnabon, Cardinal Health, Pearle Vision, Molly Maid, 1-800-Flowers, Sylvan Learning, Taco Bell and Al Baik in Saudi Arabia. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept