Giordano launches new fall collection
Dubai, October 23, 2013
Giordano, a leading apparel brand, has rolled out a new collection across its 258 stores, for the cooler months of October and November.
The collection essays lively colours to brighten up the outdoor autumn look, passionately created to enhance styling in the colder months, said a statement.
New styles allow the creation of coordinated looks, highlighted by bold and edgy pieces for both men and women, it said.
“With the new 2013 Fall Collection, Giordano answers the need for everyday wardrobe essentials while providing variety and best seasonal fashion quality ensemble,” said Ishwar Chugani, managing director of Giordano Middle East and executive director of Giordano International.
The collection includes hoodies, available in different styles and colours, considered the star of the new fall collection. It is made with French Terry knit fabric which provides a highly absorbent looped pile on the internal side and a flat and smooth surface on the outside. Also part of the collection are hoodies with elbow patches.
For breezier days, the new collection offers different options to dress up wearing multi-layers. It includes cotton sweaters, twisted yarn sweaters, zip up cardigans, lightweight leather trim jacket and royal oxford cotton shirts for men. The collection for women includes low-rise skinny tapered jeans and low-rise skinny tapered khaki pants, long-sleeve model to the round-neck crochet with contrast stripes, and cotton twill shirts, also featuring trim and elbow patches and double pockets. - TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain
- Swiss jam maker expands GCC footprint
- Toshiba Gulf launches Windows 8.1 tablet
- Italian fashion brand opens Dubai Mall store