Philips unveils new signage displays
Dubai, October 23, 2013
MMD, a wholly-owned company of Hong Kong-based TPV Technology, established through a brand license agreement with Philips, has launched the brand-new Q-Line series of entry-level Full HD signage displays by Philips.
The Q-Line models come in four sizes with screen diagonals of 80, 106, 116 and 139 cm. Their ultra-slim design with panel depths ranging from 38.5 to 42.8 mm allow for a sleek appearance which will greatly improve company presentations in lobbies and meeting rooms, said a statement from MMD.
In stores, products and other information can now be displayed with style and with great cost efficiency as well. The Q-Line models offer an optimum resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels (Full HD) at a 60 Hz refresh rate. For video playback, many other resolutions are supported, too, it added.
Thanks to their Edge LED backlight configuration, the Q-Line models save around 40 per cent of energy in comparison to conventional CCFL products and allow for stylish presentations with their super-slim design, said the MMD in its statement.
Equipped with the innovative SmartControl software, the new Q-Line models can easily be managed over their RJ45 and RS232 interfaces.
In addition to their long product lifespans, great features and affordable prices, the reduced energy consumption contributes to an excellent price performance ratio. Brilliant images combined with great connectivity and a wide array of playback options provide for a new level of convenience in digital signage even for inexperienced users, it said.
Philips Signage Solutions also offer a three-year warranty on the Q-Line, the statement added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Big jewellery show opens in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector