Sharp displays latest retail technology
Dubai, October 23, 2013
Sharp Middle East and Africa has displayed its latest interactive information display technology suited for a variety of shopping destinations at the InfoComm MEA 2013, as part of Gitex Technology Week in Dubai.
The PN-R903 – 90-inch Class LED Monitor display, folded PN-R603 display and ‘See Me’ (mirror display) will enable retailers to waste no space in their stores, said a statement.
Still in conceptual design, the monitor display at the exhibition is able to overlay selected outfits on top of the reflection of the viewer in the screen, overcoming the hassle and time required to physically try on clothing.
The folded PN-R603 installation, specifically designed as a retail window display, shows the adaptability of the display panels, as they are used to create a more engaging feature within the retail space, beyond a flat panel display wall, said the statement.
Designed to display information on a mirror surface, the ‘See Me’ display can save space and conceal electronics across a variety of locations, including both stores and living spaces. The ‘mirror’ can be used to display information that disappears once the viewer chooses to stand directly in front of the polarised screen, it said. - TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Epson launches T-shirt printer
- AOC unveils 27-inch LED monitor
- UAE jeweller rolls out red carpet collection
- Canon focus on growth at partner meet
- Philips smooth touch monitor launched
- Lenovo to launch new smartphone in UAE
- Sony unveils new Bluetooth speakers
- Etisalat launches Apple shop in shop
- Samsonite launches new collection
- DGCX volumes up 51pc in November