Singapore's iSurf tablets enter Mideast
Dubai, October 21, 2013
Singaporean tablet manufacturer iSurf PTE Limited today announced its entry into the Middle East and Africa through an exclusive distribution tie-up with Mitsumi Distribution.
Feature-rich iSurf tablets will now be available in 8 distinct models, targeting a wide-consumer audi-ence, said a statement.
With a new clamshell design, the iSurf range is based on latest Android Jelly Bean operating system. The tablets are slim, light and come in different form factor featuring 8000 mAh long battery life, it said.
The high-end tablet features a 10.1-inch display with a 2048 x 1536 Retina pixels resolution and 5.0 megapixel rear and 2 megapixel front facing camera. Connectivity options on the tablets include Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS and 3G/ 2G. The iSurf product offers a higher memory, faster processor, multi-touch/multi- tasking, FM Radio, Internet browsing, TV, Music, Video streaming and social networking. The tablet also comes pre-loaded with games like Angry birds with other popular applications.
Zhong, regional director, iSurf Technology, said: "We are delighted to partner with Mitsumi to launch our innovative solutions to consumers in the Middle East and Africa. We invest extensively on product research and development; iSurf range truly exemplifies this. The all-new 8 models are suitable for con-sumers of different budget and age groups offering complete connectivity, entertainment and productivity."
Mitesh Shah, managing director, Mitsumi Distribution, said: “We are glad to partner with iSurf, acting as a gateway to the MEA market. With decades of channel experience, strong team, logistic facility; we are well-equipped to help iSurf target the region. The tablets are a breakthrough in consumer tech-nology and we will continue to see strong demand.”-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait