BenQ unveils first wireless Full-HD 3D projector
Dubai, October 10, 2013
BenQ is bolstering its line of home entertainment projectors in the Middle East region with the launch of W1500, the world’s first 5Ghz Wireless Full HD 3D projector, next month, said a senior official.
"BenQ introduces its flagship W1500 projector fostering a different aspect of ‘big-picture’ entertainment for home video and gaming, this brand new projector brings home a whole new level of wireless, hassle-free, cost effective and streamline entertainment console right into the living rooms," said Manish Bakshi, Managing Director, BenQ Middle East.
Powered with a Full HD audio and visual experience, the new BenQ W1500 enables 2D and 3D streaming from a diverse range of multimedia sources.
This latest projector with the dual HDMI interface allows easy connection from your notebook computers to Blu-ray DVD players, gaming consoles and smart devices.
“BenQ believes that every home should enjoy the best quality home entertainment through a projector that provides quality viewing. To have this vision come true, we have worked hard to tackle some of the fundamental challenges of purchasing, owning and enjoying a projector,” he stated.
“With the W1500, BenQ’s latest offering in the projector segment, we’ve ensured that installation and maintenance hassles are solved while delivering top-notch Full HD 1080p image quality not only in 2D but also in 3D at an affordable price. With the launch of this newest projector, we hope that more can enjoy big-screen entertainment in the comfort of their home,” said Bakshi.
The absolute HD surround sound quality of the world’s first wireless home entertainment projector features mind-blowing two built-in 10W speakers with SRS WOW HDTM for a dynamic 3D audio experience, he explained.
The projector is also accessorised with new adjustable lens, making it the perfect coffee table projector for easy viewing, he added.
The new BenQ W1500 projector is easy to set up, low maintenance yet delivers picture-perfectvisuals that provide uncompromised home entertainment at a lower total of ownership cost.
When it comes to 3D entertainment, the W1500 supports popular 3D timing and HDMI 1.4a mandatory 3D, allowing to watch contents directly from Blu-ray player or satellite, as well as play 3D games with the PS3. It is supported by 3D vision to display 3D contents in any computer powered by an NVIDIA chip, such as games, apps, videos, photos, 3DVisionLive.com and Blu-ray 3D.
The W1500 also allows 2D to 3D conversion of any content. It comes with the new 3D glasses fit-enhanced for the most comfortable viewing experience.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept