Pure Gold Jewellers opens 12 new stores
Dubai, October 8, 2013
Pure Gold Jewellers, a leading jewellery retailer, has announced the opening of 12 new stores in the GCC and other markets.
In the UAE, Pure Gold Jewellers is now present in Deerfield Mall and Khalidiya Mall in Abu Dhabi and Lulu Mall in Fujairah.
The company has opened three new stores in Al Khor Mall, Villagio Mall and Gulf Mall in Qatar. Al Salam Mall in Jeddah is also now home to one of the newest stores of Pure Gold Jewellers.
In Oman, the company has a new store on the busy Ruwi street and in Kuwait, it has opened two additional outlets in Marina Mall and Al Kout Mall. In Bahrain, the company has opened a new outlet in the popular Seef Mall.
Outside of the region, Pure Gold Jewellers also has a new store in Liberty Arcade in Colombo, Sri Lanka.
Firoz Merchant, chairman of Pure Gold Jewellers, said: “We are well ahead on our expansion plans. Our investment in new stores indicates our confidence in the markets that we operate in. I am fully confident of Dubai winning Expo 2020 and we are very optimistic about the UAE and GCC markets. An event of such a scale will be a boost to the retail sector and we expect it to provide an impetus to the jewellery retail sector.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Ajmal launches oriental fragrance
- Gitanjali group unveils diamond collection
- Sony launches new 3-in-1 Walkman
- Buyers flock to Dubai jewellery show
- Al Meera opens first 24/7 mall in Qatar
- Fijitsu scanners feature PaperStream
- LG launches new tablet in UAE
- Major jewellery expo opens in Dubai
- Weber renews Carrefour UAE partnership deal
- BMMI marks ‘Quality Month’