Pure Gold Jewellers opens 12 new stores
Dubai, October 8, 2013
Pure Gold Jewellers, a leading jewellery retailer, has announced the opening of 12 new stores in the GCC and other markets.
In the UAE, Pure Gold Jewellers is now present in Deerfield Mall and Khalidiya Mall in Abu Dhabi and Lulu Mall in Fujairah.
The company has opened three new stores in Al Khor Mall, Villagio Mall and Gulf Mall in Qatar. Al Salam Mall in Jeddah is also now home to one of the newest stores of Pure Gold Jewellers.
In Oman, the company has a new store on the busy Ruwi street and in Kuwait, it has opened two additional outlets in Marina Mall and Al Kout Mall. In Bahrain, the company has opened a new outlet in the popular Seef Mall.
Outside of the region, Pure Gold Jewellers also has a new store in Liberty Arcade in Colombo, Sri Lanka.
Firoz Merchant, chairman of Pure Gold Jewellers, said: “We are well ahead on our expansion plans. Our investment in new stores indicates our confidence in the markets that we operate in. I am fully confident of Dubai winning Expo 2020 and we are very optimistic about the UAE and GCC markets. An event of such a scale will be a boost to the retail sector and we expect it to provide an impetus to the jewellery retail sector.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder