Nokia 515 launched in Bahrain
Manama, October 6, 2013
Nokia Middle East has launched its Nokia 515 in Bahrain, offering premium design with high performance and smarter imaging.
Retailed at BD58 ($152), the model is available in easy swap dual Sim variants at all leading electronic retail stores in Bahrain, said a statement.
It features scratch resistant Gorilla Glass 2 and is available in black and white. At only 11 mm thick, the model will slide into the smallest pocket or bag, it said.
Vithesh Reddy, general manager, Nokia Lower Gulf, said: “We believe we’ve achieved that - the Nokia 515 is designed for consumers in Bahrain who prefer classic design, crafted to perfection and with the functionality they need for everyday use.”
It features a 5-megapixel camera with LED flash, with a range of options for capturing, editing and sharing and offers a fast 3.5G HSDPA Internet experience and HD voice, said the statement.
A pre-installed Transfer app will help sync contacts directly from any Windows 8 smartphone or Android device and also uses the same micro SIM as typical smartphones, it said. - TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Souq.com launches exclusive tablet
- Qatar, UAE, Saudi lead retail expansion
- Jewellery Arabia sales top $28m
- Ajmal launches oriental fragrance
- Gitanjali group unveils diamond collection
- Sony launches new 3-in-1 Walkman
- Buyers flock to Dubai jewellery show
- Al Meera opens first 24/7 mall in Qatar
- Fijitsu scanners feature PaperStream
- LG launches new tablet in UAE