Pepe Jeans unveils 40th anniversary collection
Amman, October 3, 2013
Pepe Jeans London, a leading denim and causal wear jeans retailer, has released the 40th anniversary jeans as part of its new collection.
Models displayed the collection at the anniversary celebration held at the British Ambassador’s Residence in Amman, which was attended by young Jordanian fashion enthusiasts, media partners and bloggers.
Peter Millett, British Ambassador to Jordan, said: “Pepe Jeans started as a simple roadside stall in London’s Portobello Road market in 1973. It has grown into a world-wide brand, famous for its distinctive style and well-made clothes.”
The special release is made from denim from the world’s finest mills and washed in the most technically sophisticated laundries, said a statement.
The men’s jeans features a slim tapered leg and is an evolution of the brand’s style Cash. The women’s jeans features a slim and straight leg inspired by Venus. T-shirts for men and women with the 40th anniversary print were also released.
The event also included custom designed jeans by Mark Webber and Sebastian Vettel from the Infiniti Redbull Racing Team, and the brand’s new face, Cara Delevingne. - TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Sony unveils new Bluetooth speakers
- Etisalat launches Apple shop in shop
- Samsonite launches new collection
- DGCX volumes up 51pc in November
- New shopping mall opens in Bahrain
- Souq.com launches exclusive tablet
- Qatar, UAE, Saudi lead retail expansion
- Jewellery Arabia sales top $28m
- Ajmal launches oriental fragrance
- Gitanjali group unveils diamond collection