Al Ghurair Centre opens expanded area
Dubai, October 2, 2013
Al Ghurair Centre, a leading shopping destination in Dubai, has opened its expanded retail area, a key part of its Dh2 billion ($544 million) overhaul, said a report.
The mall now features more than 850,000 sq ft of retail, food and beverage and entertainment across its 350 outlets, including 130 new stores, said the Emirate 24/7 report.
Key retail brands such as Marks & Spencer, Mango, Iconic, Omega, Cortefiel and Aeropostale have been joined by newcomers to the market such as George, Crazy 8, Calzedonia and I Am, it said.
The new expansion features an 18-outlet international food court, Sparky’s a Family Entertainment Centre featuring an ice rink, indoor rollercoaster and other rides.
The mall also features two atriums rising over the three levels to provide customers with natural light and striking open spaces, said the report.
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Al Meera opens first 24/7 mall in Qatar
- Fijitsu scanners feature PaperStream
- LG launches new tablet in UAE
- Major jewellery expo opens in Dubai
- Weber renews Carrefour UAE partnership deal
- BMMI marks ‘Quality Month’
- Philips launches Airfryer XL
- Mena online spending to hit $15bn by 2015
- China Homelife Dubai kicks off
- Acer launches new EMEA brand campaign