HP to unveil latest products at Gitex Shopper
Dubai, October 2, 2013
HP will unveil a suite of stylish consumer PCs, detachables, printers and new services and solutions at the upcoming Gitex Shopper in Dubai.
The company today gave media a glimpse of the latest products that will be showcased at the event, running from October 5 to 12 at the Dubai World Trade Centre.
HP is reinventing the consumer PC category in time for Gitex Shopper, offering industry-first innovations, next-generation form factors, choice of operating systems, and new services and software that greatly enhance the customer experience, it said.
“HP’s innovative products and services are designed to cater to the needs of our customers delivering the productivity and the entertainment they want”, said Mathew Thomas, general manager, printing and personal systems, HP Middle East”. ”We are particularly excited about Gitex Shopper this year where we will be showcasing HP’s latest touch technologies as we deliver on our promise of ‘Innovation for the Next Generation. We look forward to welcoming shoppers and showcasing our new offerings.”
Immersive touch PCs
The HP Envy Recline TouchSmart All-in-One PC is the company’s most immersive touchscreen PC, featuring 10-point touch and a revolutionary adjustable design that allows for a more comfortable experience and greater control than ever before, it said.
An HP study revealed that while using touch screens, an overwhelming majority of people preferred their screen in a low and close position for 100 percent of touch-related tasks. The HP Envy Recline series meets the needs of touch users with a full high-definition (HD) IPS touch screen that responds to all 10 fingers at once, and a unique hinge that allows the screen to be repositioned with ease. The hinge enables the screen to seamlessly move below the table and closer to the lap for a natural touch navigation position, or it can be adjusted upright for traditional use and to watch movies.
HP’s unmatched portfolio of next-generation PCs are designed to enable users to connect with their information on devices that easily adapt to their needs. By releasing the magnetic hinge, users can move elegantly between the two form factors—tablet and notebook PC—all in one device.
Fastest desktop printer
Officejet Pro X576dw Multifunction, certified by Guinness World Records as the world's fastest desktop printer, produces quality prints with Original HP inks, and saves up to 50 per cent on printing costs versus colour lasers. It comes with new general office mode which delivers high quality prints at top speed while saving ink and money. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept