Samsung opens its largest showroom in Egypt
Cairo, October 2, 2013
Samsung Electronics, a global leader in electronics and digital technologies, has announced that the official opening of its largest showroom in Egypt is to take place on October 7.
The opening of the five-floor showroom in downtown Cairo will be attended by Duke Park, general manager of Samsung Egypt, as well as other official from the company.
"Samsung is strongly committed to maintaining, sustaining and expanding its operations in Egypt. As such, we are extremely proud to introduce this venture, providing our large existing client-base as well as potential clients a venue where they can experiment the entire range of Samsung products and for customer service as well,” said Park.
Samsung invested heavily to build and equip this showroom, including display products. Located in Abdel Aziz Street; the oldest and biggest traditional electronics market in Egypt, the showroom is expected to see large numbers of customers per day - for both customer service and showroom regular visits.
Furthermore, the showroom will feature all product ranges in Samsung’s portfolio, including handheld, consumer electronics, digital imaging and information technology products. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Al Meera opens first 24/7 mall in Qatar
- Fijitsu scanners feature PaperStream
- LG launches new tablet in UAE
- Major jewellery expo opens in Dubai
- Weber renews Carrefour UAE partnership deal
- BMMI marks ‘Quality Month’
- Philips launches Airfryer XL
- Mena online spending to hit $15bn by 2015
- China Homelife Dubai kicks off
- Acer launches new EMEA brand campaign