Glittering iPhone By Atelier
Paris, October 1, 2013
By Atelier, a Paris-based Atelier Haute Communiation’s brand which tailor-makes handsets for luxury brands, has created a handmade chassis for the latest iPhone 5s.
The chassis uses materials such as diamonds, gold, sapphire crystal, alligator leather, lacquer and 316L stainless steel, said a statement.
The brand’s craftsmen transform the smartphones into objects of luxury while conserving their cutting-edge technology, it said.
By Atelier brings to connoisseurs and collectors worldwide, an accessory which asserts that true luxury can be intelligent - a fusion of cutting edge technology and self-assured style, said the statement.
By Atelier iPhone 5s will be available in selective distribution at retail price starting from 2,900 euros ($3,917) to 9,500 euros, and on pre-order on the official website, it added. - TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Jewellery Arabia sales top $28m
- Ajmal launches oriental fragrance
- Gitanjali group unveils diamond collection
- Sony launches new 3-in-1 Walkman
- Buyers flock to Dubai jewellery show
- Al Meera opens first 24/7 mall in Qatar
- Fijitsu scanners feature PaperStream
- LG launches new tablet in UAE
- Major jewellery expo opens in Dubai
- Weber renews Carrefour UAE partnership deal