Sandisk launches new 256GB card
Dubai, September 26, 2013
SanDisk Corporation, a leading flash memory storage solutions, has launched its new 256GB SanDisk Extreme Pro CompactFlash memory card.
The card features the latest video performance guarantee (VPG-65) specification, said a statement.
The company has also launched faster speeds across all other capacities of the SanDisk Extreme Pro CompactFlash line of memory cards, it said.
The card delivers minimum sustained write speeds of 65 mbps, optimised to capture 4K and full HD video and has transfer speeds of up to 160 mbps, it added.
Sandisk’s cards are designed for professionals and are backed by a lifetime limited warranty, said the statement. The cards are durability tested, include RTV silicone coating inside for added protection against shock and vibration, and perform in extreme temperatures. - TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Major jewellery expo opens in Dubai
- Weber renews Carrefour UAE partnership deal
- BMMI marks ‘Quality Month’
- Philips launches Airfryer XL
- Mena online spending to hit $15bn by 2015
- China Homelife Dubai kicks off
- Acer launches new EMEA brand campaign
- UAE firm unveils new furniture collection
- Zotac unveils new edition graphics cards
- Canon launches 2 PowerShot cameras in Bahrain