Epson launches full-colour coupon printer
Dubai, September 24, 2013
Epson, a global imaging and innovation leader, has announced the Middle East launch of its only POS printer for full-colour coupons, featuring a compact design for easy installation at the till point.
The Epson TM-C710 printer is a one-stop choice for coupon campaigns and helps increase revenue and customer loyalty, a company statement said.
By printing colour coupons at the time of transaction, the TM-C710 lets commercial establishments reach all their customers for targeted marketing, it added.
High-quality colour printing makes coupons stand out from receipts. It increases promotion visibility and redemption rates, driving repeat business and developing customer loyalty. And printing on demand allows the shops to tailor special offers, promotions or messaging to each customer for a fully personalised approach.
The TM-C710 delivers an average-sized coupon (20cm, 360 x 180dpi) in around two seconds and is easy to use, enabling till operators to quickly replace ink and paper in just seconds, according to the statement.
The printer is economical too, as the high-capacity cartridges deliver up to 4,000 coupons per cartridge, while the 'smart cartridge management' system ensures every drop of ink is used, keeping the total cost per receipt low.
Khalil El-Dalu, general manager, Epson Middle East, said: “The amazing quality of the coupons produced by the TM-C710 makes it the ideal direct marketing tool in the Middle East for communicating with consumers more effectively.”
“It can be used in a wide range of special events, promotion campaigns, loyalty programme benefits and VIP sales, and is a great way to capture new customers and help generate more in-store traffic,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain
- Swiss jam maker expands GCC footprint
- Toshiba Gulf launches Windows 8.1 tablet