Sony unveils new '3000' lens camera
Dubai, September 22, 2013
Sony has introduced in the UAE its new interchangeable lens camera '3000' which boasts of a large APS-C Exmor sensor with 20.1 effective megapixels for pro-quality pictures and Full HD video.
It brings you the picture quality, manual controls and artistic possibilities of a D-SLR in an easy to use camera with interchangeable lenses, said a statement from Sony.
Comfortable to hold and offering plenty of creative controls, the 3000 looks and feels just right for anyone ready to shoot better pictures. The camera boasts a clear electronic viewfinder to help frame shots with confidence, plus a newly-designed grip that adds to the feeling of comfort, security and balance in your hand, said the statement.
The big sensor boosts sensitivity, grabbing more light and cutting image noise - this means pristine pictures and movies at dusk or in gloomy interiors, when the tiny sensor in your compact camera or smartphone so often disappoints.
The 3000 makes it a pleasure framing scenes through the electronic Tru-Finder with a generous 100 per cent field coverage, it stated.
Unlike ordinary point-and-shoot cameras, the 3000 unleashes your full creativity with a choice of 18 interchangeable E-mount lenses by Sony and Carl Zeiss, including the SEL50F18 portrait lens in a new black finish. Choose from telephotos, wide angles and macros to versatile zooms for travel and everyday shooting, said Sony in its statement.
The new Carl Zeiss Vario-Tessar T E 16-70mm F4 ZA OSS is a versatile mid-range zoom with Optical SteadyShot built in for crisper handheld shots.
It is joined by Sony’s first ever G Lens for E-mount cameras. The new E PZ 18-105mm F4 G OSS is a premium all-rounder with Optical SteadyShot and smooth, quiet zoom operation that’s great for shooting Full HD movies as well as still photos, it added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain
- Swiss jam maker expands GCC footprint
- Toshiba Gulf launches Windows 8.1 tablet