Gitex Shopper to deliver top deals
Dubai, September 19, 2013
The upcoming Gitex Shopper is set to deliver deals on more than 30,000 gadgets from top brands and power retailers.
The consumer electronics extravaganza in the Middle East will take place from October 5 to 12 at the Dubai World Trade Centre, said a statement.
Retailers include Acer, Al Falak, E-City, Emax, Geekay Games, iStyle, Jacky’s Electronics, Jumbo Electronics, Max Electronics, MK Trading, One Mobile, 050Telecom, Plugs Ins, Tec Buy and Sharaf DG, and leading brands include Bose, Blackberry, Dell, Intel, HP, Nestle, Nokia, LG, Toshiba, Samsung, Seagate and Western Digital, it said.
Visitors also have the opportunity to win a sporty Opel Astra GTC, which will be given away during each of the eight days, said the statement.
“Gitex Shopper 2013 remains the perfect place to find the latest technology products at the best possible prices, and our exhibitors are planning an assortment of deals, new product launches and prizes that really takes this show to a new level,” said Trixee Loh, senior vice president, DWTC, organiser of the event.
“From consumer electronic the widest choice to the chance to win a sporty Opel Astra car every day of the eight-day show, visitors can only win,” Loh added.
Other prizes will also be up for grabs with several promotions, including ‘Visit & Win’ coupon for every ticket paid to win Intel-based tablets and to enter the raffle to win the daily grand prize draw. - TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices