LG opens new showroom in Bahrain
Manama, September 13, 2013
LG Electronics in association with AJM Kooheji Group has launched a new showroom in Muharraq, taking the number of LG brand showrooms in the kingdom to four.
An AJM Kooheji representative said a few more showrooms were likely to be opened this year, reported the Gulf Daily News, our sister publication.
Located in the heart of the marketplace, the new showroom stocks the entire range of LG products, except mobile phones.
The location was chosen keeping in mind the customers that live and work in Muharraq.
"It features state-of-the-art product displays and offers the latest innovations," LG Gulf president D Y Kim said during the inauguration.
He joined AJM Kooheji Group vice-chairman Mahmood Kooheji in cutting the ribbon to open the store.
Mr Kim further said that it was important for LG Electronics to align its brand values with the aspirations of the people.
"We have taken measures to put consumers ahead in our business expansion plans," he said.
"More consumer outlets would come on stream as LG Electronics evolves with more innovative ways of making its products readily available.
"The selection of the right location for LG Electronic outlets in different parts of Bahrain is an ongoing business strategy," he added.
According to the company, this is largely driven by demand and a commitment to bringing LG products closer to every customer wherever they may be.
AJM Kooheji Group chief executive Rohit Raina said the launch was a step towards connecting better with customers.
"The LG products we are offering through the Muharraq showroom combine technological advancement and convenience, along with the added benefit of friendly customer service personnel," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain
- Swiss jam maker expands GCC footprint
- Toshiba Gulf launches Windows 8.1 tablet