Bahraini entrepreneurs to showcase cosmetics
Manama, September 12, 2013
Bahraini entrepreneurs will be showcasing their beauty products during an exhibition today at the Bahrain International Exhibition and Convention Centre (BIECC).
The three-day event is organised by Erteqa House for Exhibitions and Consultancy and encourages Bahraini businesses in the field of beauty, weddings, clothes, children's entertainment, food and home electronics, reported the Gulf Daily News, our sister publication.
Exhibition organiser Fatima Al Bagali stressed the event mainly focused on beauty due to growth of the sector in Bahrain.
"Numbers show an increase in the beauty sector market," she said. "This exhibition presents a golden opportunity for Bahraini institutes working in the sector to showcase their products and services."
Around 40 stands will be showcasing products such as makeup, accessories, clothes, wedding items and abayas, among others.
It will also showcase the work of productive families, tailoring, electronic shops, courses on makeup and hair by makeup artist Eman Al Shehabi.
The exhibition is open from 9am to 1pm and from 4pm to 10pm. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Big jewellery show opens in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector