Wacom launches new Bamboo styli
Dubai, September 12, 2013
Wacom, a Japan-based interactive pen displays and digital drawing tablets manufacturer, has launched its new line up of Bamboo styli.
The Bamboo Stylus solo is for touchscreen devices that has a protective cap added in the latest version, said a statement.
The Bamboo Stylus duo is a two-in-one solution offering both a stylus for touchscreens and a ballpoint pen for paper use.
In addition to these second-generation models, Wacom also offers the Bamboo Stylus alpha as an affordable entry addition to the range, which looks and feels like a pen, it said.
“While touch is still the primary input method on most smartphones or tablets, the stylus has now found its place among users”, said Rüdiger Spohrer, the vice president marketing EMEA.
“Styli bring a more accurate and precise way of taking notes in meetings or classrooms, sketching out rough ideas while on the go or adding handwritten elements to visual messages with suitable apps," he added. - TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Etisalat launches Apple shop in shop
- Samsonite launches new collection
- DGCX volumes up 51pc in November
- New shopping mall opens in Bahrain
- Souq.com launches exclusive tablet
- Qatar, UAE, Saudi lead retail expansion
- Jewellery Arabia sales top $28m
- Ajmal launches oriental fragrance
- Gitanjali group unveils diamond collection
- Sony launches new 3-in-1 Walkman