Dubai bedding firm to take part in hotel show
Dubai, September 9, 2013
UAE-based Dubai Furniture Manufacturing Company (DFMC) is set to take part in a major event to showcase the latest mattress technology.
The 15th edition of the Hotel Show will take place from September 28 to 30 at the Dubai World Trade Centre.
The maker of US-based King Koil and Serta bedding in the region will highlight the luxurious mattresses available in the market which are manufactured using the latest technology, said a statement from the company.
CEO Sundar Rajan said: “We have been participating in the Hotel Show from its inception as it features the most influential leaders in the hotel and hospitality industry. This event provides us the much needed market insight and knowledge on the hospitality sector and the perfect platform to showcase our collections and share product information.”
Last year’s event saw the participation of 450 leading suppliers and consultants from across the globe, he said. - TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Canon focus on growth at partner meet
- Philips smooth touch monitor launched
- Lenovo to launch new smartphone in UAE
- Sony unveils new Bluetooth speakers
- Etisalat launches Apple shop in shop
- Samsonite launches new collection
- DGCX volumes up 51pc in November
- New shopping mall opens in Bahrain
- Souq.com launches exclusive tablet
- Qatar, UAE, Saudi lead retail expansion