100 franchise brands to feature at Dubai meet
Dubai, September 9, 2013
Over 100 regional and international franchise brands will be showcased at the upcoming fifth edition of the World Franchise Convention in Dubai next month.
The event, set for October 29 and 30, 250 will be held at the Grosvenor House Hotel under the patronage of Prince Bandar bin Saud bin Khaled bin Muhammad Al-Saud, honorary chairman of the Middle East and North Africa Franchise Association (Menafa).
AbdulRahim Hassan Naqi, secretary general of Federation of GCC Chambers will open the convention with the presentation of the Awards for Excellence in Franchising by the Menafa.
“The World Franchise Convention (Middle East) builds on our commitment over the last four years of bringing together franchisors and investors to offer them unrivalled opportunities to do business’ said Kit Brinkley, convention director.
“Having the depth and diversity of so much franchise knowledge through brand presentations, seminars and workshops will ensure that everyone will benefit.”
Topics at the Convention include:
• New international trends in marketing, quality and franchise performance management.
• The latest legal and regulatory franchise frameworks that every franchise professional needs to know.
• Best practice strategies for regional and international expansion.
• Special presentations on women in franchising and future trends.
Registered delegates are also offered one-to-one meetings with franchisors and senior brand representatives to discuss their investment and business aspirations.
“The World Franchise Convention is a must for anyone involved or interested in franchising, from potential franchisees and investors to government organisations wishing to support the industry,” said Sary Hamway, World Franchise Associates director. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain
- Swiss jam maker expands GCC footprint
- Toshiba Gulf launches Windows 8.1 tablet
- Italian fashion brand opens Dubai Mall store