MonViso water launched in UAE
Dubai, September 5, 2013
MonViso, an Italy-based minimally mineralised water, has launched distribution in the UAE.
The natural mineral water's purity comes from the highest natural spring in Europe - the Rocce Azzurre spring situated at the heart of the Monviso Mountain (3.841 m) in the Cottian Alps.
The water springs at an altitude of 2,042 metres, in a remote and protected area characterised by the absence of human settlement which can lead to contamination. The water also goes through a natural purification process when mineral elements are enriched as it flows naturally through the rocks.
"MonViso's brand equity is synonymous with high quality, natural influence and value for money and we are very pleased to offer the finest natural mineral water to the region. Our bodies consist of 75 per cent water and by drinking minimally mineralised light water, we will allow it to function more efficiently and help it fight against water retention - a common problem faced by people living in the region," said Stefano Iorini, MonViso CEO.
The water contains just 0.00003 per cent sodium and the total dissolved solids (TDS) in 1 litre (measured after evaporation at 180°c) are 49mg. The low levels of sodium is ideal to avoid kidney strain, combat water retention and is recommended in instances of high blood pressure and for low sodium diets.
Bottled at source in North West Italy at the foot of the mountain in a converted Mill Building, MonViso strives for minimal impact on the local eco-system. Its innovative recyclable PET bottles contain reduced levels of plastic while the strength and durability expected from an ordinary PET bottle has been maintained.
MonViso mineral water will be distributed across the food service sector in the UAE by leading distribution agency Al Seer. It will also be available in Spinneys and Géant. - TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain
- Swiss jam maker expands GCC footprint
- Toshiba Gulf launches Windows 8.1 tablet