Moda Mall gears up for fashion festival
Manama, September 5, 2013
Moda Mall, an ultra-modern shopping destination in Bahrain, is set to showcase fashion, beauty, style and creativity as part of a major festival to take place in its premises from September 25.
The Moda Mall Fashion Festival 2013 will run till October 12 in collaboration with luxury fashion magazine Harper’s Bazaar Arabia.
The high-end festival includes several fashion-themed initiatives such as the Fashion Illustration Exhibition, an Illustration MasterClass, Fashion Capitals of the World Exhibition, Women’s Art Exhibition by Saudi artists, competitions and an opportunity to meet some of the most well-known beauty and fashion trendsetters in the fashion industry.
The two-week event will house stands that feature key fashion cities such as London, New York, Paris and Milan, showcasing branded collections of garments, accessories and other lifestyle products from each of these cities.
The highlight of the festival will be the arrival of the UAE-based beauty and fashion bloggers, Mona and Huda Al Kattan, who will officially unveil the Fashion Capitals of the World Exhibition on 25 September at the Fashion Court, at the mall.
The mall has also launched an Illustration competition for budding artists, who must submit entries of their fashion illustrations or sketches by September 15 on its website. Fifteen winners will have the chance to attend a live Fashion Illustration Master Class led by world-renowned fashion illustrator, Veronica Kemsky.
The mall has also organised a competition to win an expensive designer watch at the Fashion Capitals of the World stand. - TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices