Arabian Oud backs mass wedding
Riyadh, September 3, 2013
Arabian Oud, a Saudi Arabia-based oriental perfume retailer, extended its support to the fifth mass wedding held for 250 couples in Makkah recently.
The event took place in the King Saud Hall at the Umm Al-Qura University and was organised by the Charity Society for Helping Youth Get Married.
The retailer gave away valuable gifts to the newlyweds, including a wide range of Arabian Oud’s luxurious fragrances for men and women, in addition to a selection of incense for homes, said a statement.
The event was aimed at encouraging youth to marry and build typical and well-knit families to effectively contribute to comprehensive development in the future. It was broadcast live on several television channels. - TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Al Meera opens first 24/7 mall in Qatar
- Fijitsu scanners feature PaperStream
- LG launches new tablet in UAE
- Major jewellery expo opens in Dubai
- Weber renews Carrefour UAE partnership deal
- BMMI marks ‘Quality Month’
- Philips launches Airfryer XL
- Mena online spending to hit $15bn by 2015
- China Homelife Dubai kicks off
- Acer launches new EMEA brand campaign