Khaled El Khouly
Etisalat offers special price on new Blackberry
Dubai, September 3, 2013
Etisalat UAE, one of the largest telecom operators in the region, has announced the new affordable Blackberry smartphone 3G 9720 at Dh799 ($218) and a special trade in price for Etisalat subscribers at Dh599.
Etisalat subscribers can exchange the Blackberry 8520 or 9220 to get the 9720 at the discounted price. Devices can be exchanged at selected Etisalat business centers at Abu Dhabi, Dubai and Al Sharjah.
There is 50 per cent discount being offered on Blackberry Social package for three months. The bundle priced at Dh49 is now available to subscribers for Dh25.
Khaled El Khouly, chief marketing officer, Etisalat said: “The launch of the new affordable device provides value for money in terms of access to the latest technology and services. Etisalat will continue its efforts in working with technology majors to launch the latest devices meeting the requirements of consumers across various segments in the country.”
The new BlackBerry 9720 comes with the BlackBerry 7 OS version 7.1 accompanied with a dedicated BBM key and QWERTY keyboard on the device. The smartphone with a 2.8-inch touchscreen enables multicasting messages to BBM, Twitter and Facebook simultaneously. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Ajmal launches oriental fragrance
- Gitanjali group unveils diamond collection
- Sony launches new 3-in-1 Walkman
- Buyers flock to Dubai jewellery show
- Al Meera opens first 24/7 mall in Qatar
- Fijitsu scanners feature PaperStream
- LG launches new tablet in UAE
- Major jewellery expo opens in Dubai
- Weber renews Carrefour UAE partnership deal
- BMMI marks ‘Quality Month’