New Vision relocates LG service centres
Amman, September 2, 2013
New Vision, the exclusive distributor of LG Electronics’ products in Jordan, has grouped and relocated its service centres to its new headquarters in Tabarbour.
The new service centre, with a qualified team of 90 employees and technicians, will enable the company to serve approximately 150 customers per day.
“We decided to relocate to a larger service centre to better accommodate and cater to the needs of our expanding customer base,” said CEO Qusai Al-Gharaibeh.
The company has showrooms in Amman, Irbid, Madaba, Aqaba, Karak, Ramtha and Zarqa. - TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Philips smooth touch monitor launched
- Lenovo to launch new smartphone in UAE
- Sony unveils new Bluetooth speakers
- Etisalat launches Apple shop in shop
- Samsonite launches new collection
- DGCX volumes up 51pc in November
- New shopping mall opens in Bahrain
- Souq.com launches exclusive tablet
- Qatar, UAE, Saudi lead retail expansion
- Jewellery Arabia sales top $28m