Churchill Drilling Tools secures Mideast contract
Dubai, September 2, 2013
Churchill Drilling Tools, a US-based provider of drilling systems, has secured an initial $1.3 million contract with a major Middle Eastern operator for the supply of its dart activated bypass valve in the region.
The contract was awarded after the DAV MXvalve was successfully deployed in a series of three heavy/sour oil trial wells.
Churchill’s DAV MX and its Smart Dart steel dart activation technology deliver consistent reliability and offer unique functionality, performance and versatility, said a statement.
The valve is used globally across a range of drilling environments including deepwater, high-pressure high-temperature and high-angle extended reach drilling, it said.
Director Mike Churchill said: “The DAV MX has been deployed successfully in many of the major oil regions around the globe. We are very pleased to have proven its effectiveness in one of the world’s most demanding environments and we look forward to expanding its service capability in the region.” - TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Epson launches T-shirt printer
- AOC unveils 27-inch LED monitor
- UAE jeweller rolls out red carpet collection
- Canon focus on growth at partner meet
- Philips smooth touch monitor launched
- Lenovo to launch new smartphone in UAE
- Sony unveils new Bluetooth speakers
- Etisalat launches Apple shop in shop
- Samsonite launches new collection
- DGCX volumes up 51pc in November