RAK Ceramics records 20m sq m sales of tile series
Ras Al Khaimah, September 2, 2013
RAK Ceramics, a leading manufacturer of ceramic products based in Ras Al Khaimah, has reported a sale of 20 million sq m of its Lounge Series, launched in 2005.
The Series has been sold in over 160 countries including some of the biggest global markets such as Germany, UK, France, Italy, Australia, Saudi Arabia and UAE, said a statement.
The Lounge series, manufactured using the ‘Double Charged’ technology, uses multi powder – displaying uniform patterns and shades better than natural stone and marble, it said.
It has been recognised for its features including high strength, low water absorption, being frost, acid and alkali resistant and low maintenance costs. The series is available in a variety of borders and corners.
Abdallah Massaad, CEO, said: “The Lounge Series has been a prominent fixture in several high-profile developments worldwide, reaffirming its status as one of RAK Ceramics’ best-selling collections. This new milestone will certainly inspire us to continue to innovate and introduce new creations that will satisfy the evolving needs of our global clientele.”
The series has been used worldwide in high-profile projects including the Schlosscarre Shopping Mall in Braunschweig (Germany); the Stadion Centre Stadium in Vienna; the Movenpick Hotel Stuttgart Airport in Germany; the O2 Arena in UK; The Wave Muscat in Oman; the Power Tower Linz in Austria and the Meydan Grandstand in Dubai.
The Lounge series is available in various colours, sizes and finishes, and works well in both commercial and residential applications, especially for areas with heavy footfall traffic. It also features polished, unpolished and rustic surfaces. - TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait