Toshiba unveils new all-in-one PC
Dubai, September 1, 2013
Toshiba Gulf has launched its new all-in-one PC with a touchscreen display.
The Toshiba PX30t combines PC, TV and gaming in one home entertainment hub, catering to everyone’s multimedia needs.
It runs on the latest Windows 8 platform and is powered by the fourth generation Intel Core i7 processor with Quad Core CPU support, said a statement.
For the GPU, users can choose between Intel HD 4000 graphics for power efficiency and high performance graphics and NVIDIA GeForce with NVIDIA Optimus technology, which guarantees to produce the sharpest images and the highest video quality, it said.
“Having the convenience of a computer with thin FHD screen, all-round multimedia functions and a central data storage network, the Toshiba PX30t is the ultimate computing and entertainment device for everyone in the family,” said Santosh Varghese, general manager, Digital Products and Services, Toshiba Gulf.
The PC has up to 3TB of hard disk space, up to 16GB of RAM and a 23-inch full HD screen with LED backlighting. Its Blu-ray disc with BDXL drive allows users to watch HD movies not stored in the computer’s hard drive.
It features four Harman Kardon stereo speakers with a unique (5W+5W) x 2 = 20W output tuned with DTS Studio Sound, allowing it to deliver immersive surround sound, remarkable bass, intelligent volume levelling and dialog enhancement and a built-in wireless LAN, Intel WiDi and Miracast ready technology, giving users instant access to web content and guaranteed compatibility with a wide range of devices. - TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain
- Swiss jam maker expands GCC footprint
- Toshiba Gulf launches Windows 8.1 tablet