Toshiba launches 800V bipolar transistor
Tokyo, August 31, 2013
Toshiba Corporation has announced the launch of an 800V bipolar transistor for switching power supplies of mobile devices that can contribute to reducing standby power.
Shipping of mass production products will start from today, said a statement from the Japanese firm.
"There is typically a trade-off between blocking voltage and DC current gain (hFE). By applying the latest fine pattern technology, the new product achieves both high collector-emitter voltage (VCEO = 800V) and high DC current gain (hFE = 100-200), which contributes to reducing standby power of mobile devices," it stated.
Also the company launched a small-size 1.0 x 1.0mm leadless type package, one-gate logic IC suited for mobile devices.
The new product, TC7SZ32MX, will start shipping today, said the statement.
In addition to the existing lead type small-size 1.0 x 1.0mm fSV package, Toshiba has developed a product with a leadless type 1.0 x 1.0 mm sMP6 package, expanding the line-up for mobile devices, such as smartphones, mobile phones, tablet devices, laptop PCs and digital cameras, it added.-TradeArabia News Service
Tags: Toshiba |
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Jewellery Arabia sales top $28m
- Ajmal launches oriental fragrance
- Gitanjali group unveils diamond collection
- Sony launches new 3-in-1 Walkman
- Buyers flock to Dubai jewellery show
- Al Meera opens first 24/7 mall in Qatar
- Fijitsu scanners feature PaperStream
- LG launches new tablet in UAE
- Major jewellery expo opens in Dubai
- Weber renews Carrefour UAE partnership deal