Toshiba launches 800V bipolar transistor
Tokyo, August 31, 2013
Toshiba Corporation has announced the launch of an 800V bipolar transistor for switching power supplies of mobile devices that can contribute to reducing standby power.
Shipping of mass production products will start from today, said a statement from the Japanese firm.
"There is typically a trade-off between blocking voltage and DC current gain (hFE). By applying the latest fine pattern technology, the new product achieves both high collector-emitter voltage (VCEO = 800V) and high DC current gain (hFE = 100-200), which contributes to reducing standby power of mobile devices," it stated.
Also the company launched a small-size 1.0 x 1.0mm leadless type package, one-gate logic IC suited for mobile devices.
The new product, TC7SZ32MX, will start shipping today, said the statement.
In addition to the existing lead type small-size 1.0 x 1.0mm fSV package, Toshiba has developed a product with a leadless type 1.0 x 1.0 mm sMP6 package, expanding the line-up for mobile devices, such as smartphones, mobile phones, tablet devices, laptop PCs and digital cameras, it added.-TradeArabia News Service
Tags: Toshiba |
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain
- Swiss jam maker expands GCC footprint
- Toshiba Gulf launches Windows 8.1 tablet
- Italian fashion brand opens Dubai Mall store