MMD launches new clinical display range
Dubai, August 27, 2013
MMD, a leading display solutions provider in partnership with Philips Monitors, has launched a new range of clinical review displays featuring antimicrobial coating to limit germ exposure and contamination.
The 21.5-, 24- and 27-inch Philips Clinical Review LCD Displays, provide ultra-sharp panels and feature Dicom-compliant, D-image consistent colour and grayscale reproduction, to support clinical professionals in their diagnosis.
Exposure to pathogens is a serious concern in clinical environments, and equipment that can control this exposure has a vital role to play, said a statement.
A Japanese Industrial Standard (JIS) Z2801-compliant additive is incorporated directly into the housing material, creating a protective shield that inhibits the growth of common microorganisms.
The displays also can easily be wiped down with standard cleaning products without impairing the performance of the coating, it said.
The new displays are designed with smart features including clinical-grade power supplies for safety and performance; easy to mount and adjust in any location; Philips Power Sensor technology, which automatically dims or turns off the screen when users move away; and users can all toggle the viewing mode between clinical and office applications. - TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Samsonite launches new collection
- DGCX volumes up 51pc in November
- New shopping mall opens in Bahrain
- Souq.com launches exclusive tablet
- Qatar, UAE, Saudi lead retail expansion
- Jewellery Arabia sales top $28m
- Ajmal launches oriental fragrance
- Gitanjali group unveils diamond collection
- Sony launches new 3-in-1 Walkman
- Buyers flock to Dubai jewellery show