Rachael Brown and Deepa Bhatia
Limited art print collection launched in UAE
Dubai, August 27, 2013
A new platform to buy art through a limited edition print collection and bespoke artist commissions has been launched in Dubai, supporting local artists throughout the GCC.
Capsule Arts, founded by curators and artistic entrepreneurs Deepa Bhatia and Rachael Brown, has collaborated with 18 artists from around the world, who all live, work and create art in the GCC, to launch a series of artwork for consumers and businesses.
Available to browse and purchase through the company’s online store and at pop up exhibitions and events throughout the UAE, the featured works include celebrated creations from several artists from the Middle East alongside those from Australia, Canada, India, UK and US, all of whom are influenced every day by their lives rooted in and around the UAE and Gulf.
Prices range from Dh300 ($82) to Dh2,250, making the collection accessible to a wide demographic in the region.
“Our varied portfolio of artists will cater to all tastes and budgets, from artist commissions and original artworks, to the limited edition prints which will add vibrancy and meaning to any home or office,” said Rachael Brown, co-founder of Capsule Arts.
“Each artist has a unique, yet flexible style and each brings with them a fresh approach to art in the local market. Our range of prints allows those new to the art world an easy step into building their personal art collections without risking a significant financial undertaking.” - TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices