United Furniture launches new collection
Dubai, August 26, 2013
United Furniture, a UAE-based furniture company, has unveiled its latest furniture collection.
The new collection draws inspiration from Arabic influences with a modern approach and it consists of cheerful designs and textures, which can suit each ones taste and preference for their homes, said a statement.
The collection plays with calm earthy tones of beiges and browns, with a dash of red to add to the festive spirit of the month, it said.
Anup Ravindranath, sales director, said: “We are pleased to showcase our new collection. There is something for everyone irrespective of age or gender. It offers myriad choices in home interiors to our customers.”
The collection includes sofa sets, table units and accessories such as vases, wall mirrors, wall clocks, showpieces and candle holders, chandeliers, cushions, jewellery boxes and lampshades. - TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Epson launches T-shirt printer
- AOC unveils 27-inch LED monitor
- UAE jeweller rolls out red carpet collection
- Canon focus on growth at partner meet
- Philips smooth touch monitor launched
- Lenovo to launch new smartphone in UAE
- Sony unveils new Bluetooth speakers
- Etisalat launches Apple shop in shop
- Samsonite launches new collection
- DGCX volumes up 51pc in November