HP unveils mobile all-in-one PC
Dubai, August 22, 2013
HP has launched its first mobile all-in-one PC, which frees the desktop PC from the desk and offers an entertainment experience with a built-in battery, unique design and advanced touch technology.
HP also announced new consumer notebooks, all-in-one PCs and printers that give people more flexibility in how they access and share information.
The HP Envy Rove can easily move from upright to completely horizontal for a tabletop entertainment experience. Using advanced multiple-touch technology, numerous users can interact with games and more at the same time. Multiplayer games such as Electronic Arts’ Monopoly, Fingertapps JigsWar Puzzle, Fingertapps Musical Instruments, and nsquared makewords are an ease to play when the PC is laid flat.
In addition to sharing games, users can enjoy multimedia content on the 50.8cm (20-inch) 1,600 x 900 IPS LED panel that enables wide viewing angles, rich colors and sharp graphics, while built-in Beats Audio offers crisp, clear sound.
Powered by 4th generation Intel Core processors, Intel HD graphics and 10-point touch, the HP Envy Rove packs power for productivity tasks and an immersive entertainment experience with the ease of touch interaction.
HP offers an intuitive Windows 8 touch experience at great value with new all-in-one PCs and powerful consumer notebooks that feature multitouch display technology. With products that offer great value at a range of price points, touch has never been more accessible. Users will benefit from new design elements that enhance durability, usability and performance.
The new HP Pavilion 23 TouchSmart all-in-one PC offers a great user experience for the value-conscious consumer. The HP Pavilion 23 TouchSmart features a 58.42cm (23-inch) diagonal full HD display and an IPS panel with wide viewing angles for a stunning view of websites, videos and movies.
HP also introduced additional TouchSmart PCs and a selection of stylish, reliable notebook PCs that offer performance for everyday computing, at a reasonable price.
HP complements its new PCs and printers with a suite of exclusive solutions and services that enhance the Windows 8 experience and help users create, organise and print.
HP Play streaming music service allows consumers to create personalised playlists and enjoy unlimited online streaming and downloads at no cost from Universal Music. World class catalogue.
With HP Printables, the printer is the daily stop for a wide selection of kids’ activities, news, puzzles (Sudoku, crosswords and more), business tips, recipes, weekend planners, and more. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait